We love River Chase because it….
- Has a great location only minutes from historic Gruene, Canyon Lake, retail shopping and great restaurants and is centrally located between San Antonio, Austin, and the Texas Hill Country
- Has three excellent health care facilities; Resolute Health, Christus Santa Rosa Hospital, and Central Texas Medical Center
- Has excellent shopping – Town Center at Creekside, San Marcos Outlet Malls (Premium and Tanger), and Historic Gruene
- Has beautiful scenery of rolling hills, majestic oak trees and many panoramic views
- Has abundant wildlife – commonly seen are deer, turkey, fox, and hundreds of avian species. Less commonly seen are bobcat, coyote and ringtail cat
- Has a wonderful and warm sense of community where neighbors help and support each other. An abundance of planned activities for young and old alike. A strong spirit of volunteerism exists throughout
- Has the best of amenities – River Chase is the only community with a 58-acre private park on the Guadalupe River and a 32-acre clubhouse complex. Our residents enjoy walking trails, swimming pool, sports courts, a fishing pond, fitness center, pavilion, picnic tables and clubhouse. Low, low, low maintenance dues of only $200.00 annually.
- Has great schools – highly rated Comal ISD schools
- Has custom homes – property owners can build when ready using the builder of their choice. The community offer a wide variety of style, size, and price of homes – we have something for just about everybody
- Has quality Deed Restrictions – our covenants help to protect real estate values with reasonable restrictions. Architectural approval is required for new homes as well as improvements
We are very grateful to Lynda Escalante for providing us the wonderful information used in "why we love River Chase".